Last Updated: March 23, 2020
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural:
“Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party. Control means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority;
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website containing the details of your browsing history on that website, among its many uses;
“Country” means the province of Alberta, Canada;
“Effective Date” means the date first written above;
“Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual;
“Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Services or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Services are used;
“Third-Party Social Media Service” refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Services;
“Usage Data” means any data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit);”
“Website” refers to Anna-Zoe’s website and store, accessible from www.annazoepatterns.com; and
“Customer” and “you” means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name; and
- Usage data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Services. Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Services.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline. Whereas, session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session, and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Anna-Zoe
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with Services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those Services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Anna-Zoe
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Anna-Zoe
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Anna-Zoe may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Services;
- To manage your account, including managing your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to you as a registered user;
- For the performance of a contract, including but not limited to the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Services;
- To contact you by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; and
- To attend and manage your requests.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Services, to contact you, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our website or for payment processing;
- We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
Retention of Your Personal Data
Anna-Zoe will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Anna-Zoe’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, Anna-Zoe may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Anna-Zoe may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Anna-Zoe;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public; and
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Anna-Zoe strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or by contacting us.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Anna-Zoe with Personal Data, please contact (LINK) us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We also may limit how we collect, use, and store some of the information of users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means we will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Services to these users.
If Anna-Zoe needs to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information, and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.