I am happy to offer a wide range of freelance services to pattern designers.
- Pattern Formatting – transition of pattern files into Adobe Illustrator, formatting and exporting the pattern files in PDF form, ready for sale
- Technical Writing & Editing – writing of pattern instructions, developing the most efficient constrction of the garment, proofreading
- Illustrations of Construction Steps – creating illustrations in Adobe Illustrator for the instrctions steps, drawing flats.
- Pattern Instruction Booklet – putting together written instructions with the illustrations into a ready for sale PDF booklet using InDesign
- Sample Sewing – sewing samples of the pattern
- Adobe PDF
I have over 15 years of garment sewing experience, which has allowed me to gain in-depth knowledge of various sewing techniques. I am proficient at sewing all kinds of garments – from undies to coats and anything in between.
I love to problem-solve and come up with straightforward solutions to seemingly difficult issues. Also, I pride myself on my ability to take complex tasks and break them down into easily understandable steps.
I charge by the hour and I work on a wide variety of projects that can take anywhere between 2-40hr. If you would like to discuss your project with me and get an estimate of how long it may take, please reach out.
I look forward to speaking with you!